Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Losing Steam

Woke up later and was hurting, so I scheduled a chiro appointment  and feel much better, but the day was half spent and I have a little who isn't feel the hottest. Got the dishes put away and another load in. Dishes are my non-negotiable this week and the goal is to do at least one load a day.  But, I'm looking around me again and feeling overwhelmed, which means I'm losing momentum. I need more motivation again!

I didn't do any purging today, but I posted my things from yesterday on the local swap page. No takers yet. I will give it a week and then just gift or Goodwill things. I can't keep them in my house much longer, or I'll start having second thoughts…like, about these plates. I LOVE these plates, but I really, really don't need them. And the bumpy texture kind of bothers me (another rule from Nony…get rid of things you hate, even a little) when I eat salads or something with a cream because you can't really scrape the cream or dressing off with all those grooves. You get that "nails on a chalkboard" effect. Eeeeeew.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment